Watsonville, CA - 95076
(831) 728-9791
Families In Transition Of Santa Cruz County, Inc.

Families In Transition of Santa Cruz County provides financial assistance in the form of security deposits, first months rent, last months rent, short-term rental subsidy and related costs.

Families In Transition Of Santa Cruz County, Inc. Photos
Questions and Answers

Are you familiar with Families In Transition Of Santa Cruz County, Inc.? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

  • How do I get an application to qualify?

  • Can I get cash assistance quickly? How long does it take?

  • Are they still offering rent assistance here?

  • Can a person collecting unemployment can qualify to get rent assistance at this location?

  • What type of documentation do I need to apply for assistance?

  • Reply User   2018-08-03 15:58:06

    My daughter (6) and I have become a 2 person family. I had to kick her father out due to his alcoholism. I’ve been on unemployment and will be starting work again in the beginning of September. Unfortunately that means I don’t have unemployment nor salery until October. I need help paying rent and childcare. Thanks for your consideration. Medina Abdalla 831-227-7475

  • Reply User   2020-09-07 11:55:02

    Hi we need security deposit assistant and a 3bedroom .We can pay 2500 or less if in Watsonville,or Capitola,thankyou

Leave a Comment
Search by zip code
Nearby Rent Assistance
© 2008 - 2024 Rent Assistance
All Rights Reserved.