About The Cancer Foundation Of Northeast Georgia
The Cancer Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help alleviate the financial burden of cancer for eligible patients.
- Past due gas, electric, water, propane and phone
- Past due rent/mortgage
- Insurance Premiums (COBRA included)
- Health insurance co-payments (does not include deductibles)
- Nutritional Assistance
- Durable medical equipment not covered by insurance (walkers, wheelchairs, bedside toilets, etc.)
- Pharmacy prescription costs
- Transportation Costs (gas cards)
The Cancer Foundation Of Northeast Georgia Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with The Cancer Foundation Of Northeast Georgia? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about The Cancer Foundation Of Northeast Georgia.