The Cancer Foundation Of Northeast Georgia is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help alleviate the financial burden of cancer for eligible patients.
- Financial Assistance Past due gas, electric, water, propane and phone
- Past due rent/mortgage
- Insurance Premiums (COBRA included)Health insurance co-payments (does not include deductibles)Nutritional Assistance
- Durable medical equipment not covered by insurance (walkers, wheelchairs, bedside toilets, etc.)
- Pharmacy prescription costs
- Transportation Costs (gas cards)