Park Forest, IL - 60466
(708) 747-6460
Garden House

Garden House rovides subsidized rental apartments for adults age 62 or older or disabled.

Questions and Answers

Are you familiar with Garden House? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

  • How do I get an application to qualify?

  • Can I get cash assistance quickly? How long does it take?

  • Are they still offering rent assistance here?

  • Can a person collecting unemployment can qualify to get rent assistance at this location?

  • What type of documentation do I need to apply for assistance?

  • Reply User   2020-09-17 16:17:51

    I'm wondering how I apply to live here, I'm loosing my mom then I will be homeless and I'm disabled and on low income social security and I can't seem to get on a list for section 8 and I do qualify for that

Leave a Comment
Search by zip code
Nearby Rent Assistance
© 2008 - 2024 Rent Assistance
All Rights Reserved.