Burlington, NC - 27217
(336) 513-0063
Alamance Partnership for Children

There are two parts of Emergency Relief - Money and Services. The cash portion pays up to $300 once every two years (effective 5/1/99) to help families in emergency payment of late bills such as rent and utilities to include payments to prevent immediate risk of eviction or foreclosure. The services portion provides child protection services, counseling, treatment, family preservation and other services. Anyone residing in Alamance County, regardless of race, color or national origin, who needs assistance or public services may apply by calling (336) 570-6532 or visiting the office at 319 N. Graham-Hopedale Road, Burlington, NC 27217, during the hours of operation from 8 am to 5 pm.

Questions and Answers

Are you familiar with Alamance Partnership for Children? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

  • How do I get an application to qualify?

  • Can I get cash assistance quickly? How long does it take?

  • Are they still offering rent assistance here?

  • Can a person collecting unemployment can qualify to get rent assistance at this location?

  • What type of documentation do I need to apply for assistance?

Leave a Comment
Search by zip code
Nearby Rent Assistance
© 2008 - 2022 Rent Assistance
All Rights Reserved.