About Salvation army - wadsworth
Salvation army - wadsworth provides assistance in general clothing, utility bill payments, rent and mortgage assistance and occasional prescription assistance when funds are available. HOW SERVICE IS PROVIDED: On-site
- WHO QUALIFIES: Residents of Wadsworth City, Wadsworth Twp.
or Sharon Center Twp.
Prescription expense assistance is based on availability of Salvation Army funds and may vary throughout the year.
- HOURS OF SERVICE: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00am-4:00pm
- FEES: Free
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: I.D.
for each family member.
Types accepted are: Social security card, birth certificate or photo I.D.
Proof of total household income and expenses.
For utility bill payment assistance must provide shut-off notice.
For rental or mortgage assistance must provide eviction or past-due notice.
- HOW TO ACCESS: Phone for an appointment or information M-F: 9:00am-4:00pm.
- SERVICE CONTACT PERSON: Staff
- SITE DESCRIPTION: Provides basic needs assistance including general clothing, utility bill payment assistance, rental and mortgage assistance and prescription expense assistance.
Offers holiday assistance including Coats for Kids, Christmas food baskets and toys for children under 18. Provides different youth programs for both after school and during the summer including tutoring programs and abstinence education.
- TRAVEL INSTRUCTIONS: There is public transportation to this site.
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBILITY: This site has an accessible restroom.
ALL services accessible or available.
Salvation army - wadsworth Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Salvation army - wadsworth? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Salvation army - wadsworth.