Rosenburg, TX - 77471
(281) 238-3502
Fort Bend County Social Services

Rent / Mortgage Assistance Below is the required documentation you will need to bring with you for Rent/Mortgage (Shelter) Assistance. Assistance is provided to residents of Fort Bend County who meet program guidelines.  Appointments required at both locations.  Fort Bend County does not pay utility deposits, rental deposits or any transferred bill from another address. If approved, only 1 (one) month will be paid. No late fees are paid. Proof of identity bring a social security card, driver license or photo i.d. for all persons that are sixteen (16) years old or older. Metal social security cards are not acceptable. Proof Of Income Bring proof of the current income amount for the past month (30 days), for everyone in the household. Bring last months pay stub if paid once a month, the last two pay stubs if paid twice a month and the last four pay stubs if paid weekly

Questions and Answers

Are you familiar with Fort Bend County Social Services? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

  • How do I get an application to qualify?

  • Can I get cash assistance quickly? How long does it take?

  • Are they still offering rent assistance here?

  • Can a person collecting unemployment can qualify to get rent assistance at this location?

  • What type of documentation do I need to apply for assistance?

  • Reply User   2020-01-05 10:32:59

    I’m late on my rent in I need help before I get evicted

Leave a Comment
Search by zip code
Nearby Rent Assistance
© 2008 - 2022 Rent Assistance
All Rights Reserved.