About Bristol Faith in Action
Bristol Faith in Action provides:
- Utilities and Rent
- Mortgage Payment
- Prescription Assistance
- Debt/Budget counseling
- Free medical care
What to Bring:
- Clients must provide photo ID
- Social Security cards for every member of the household
- For utility assistance, a copy of your delinquent bill or bill due within 4-5 days.
- For housing assistance, a copy of lease and landlord's name, address, telephone number, and proof of property ownership or individual andlords.
- For prescription assistance, client must provide prescription or empty bottle for refillable prescription.
Bristol Faith in Action Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Bristol Faith in Action ? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Bristol Faith in Action .