Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes has provided disabled American veterans from Operations Iraqi Freedom, Enduring Freedom, and New Dawn with millions of dollars worth of Emergency Financial Aid and support services.
Emergency Financial Aid often covers expenses such as:
- Utility bills — gas, electric, water, cable, internet, and phone service
- Car payments and repair costs
- Mortgage and rent payments
- Groceries, baby formula, and household supplies
- School supplies and clothing
- Medical bills