Bethlehem, PA - 18018
(610) 8657085
Department of Community and Economic Development - BETHLEHEM

Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program On February 17, 2009, President Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009,which ludes $1.5 billion for a Homelessness Prevention Fund. Funding for this program, called the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP), is being distributed based on the formula used for the Emergency Shelter Grants (ESG) program. Grantees may provide rental assistance or services to eligible program participants who are residing or would like to reside outside their jurisdiction. They may also fund ubgrantees that serve persons outside of the jurisdiction, subgrantees that are located outside of the jurisdiction, and subgrantees that serve multiple jurisdictions. A grantee may establish more stringent requirements, such as requiring that HPRP funds be spent within the jurisdiction or establishing a residency requirement,but HUD is not setting these requirements. Counties served:Bucks County

Questions and Answers

Are you familiar with Department of Community and Economic Development - BETHLEHEM? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

  • How do I get an application to qualify?

  • Can I get cash assistance quickly? How long does it take?

  • Are they still offering rent assistance here?

  • Can a person collecting unemployment can qualify to get rent assistance at this location?

  • What type of documentation do I need to apply for assistance?

  • Reply User   2018-08-13 10:38:32

    Hello, I am writing in regards to rental assistance. I have been having ongoing medical issues witch won't allow me to work at this time. I am 1 month behind on rent and am in danger of being evicted. Is there any help or funding possible? I live in mount bethel pa. Northampton county.

  • Reply User   2019-10-28 12:28:39

    Looking for rental assistance for Northampton County. I just had surgery and waiting for short term disability.

  • Reply User   2019-11-25 16:55:36

    I have a friend with two grandkids 50 some years kids about 12 no money no hud she needs an apartment is there funding for her if there is call her sister Brenda she has had a stroke her boyfriend is blind they just cant afford anything please help this kind lady shes has been through enough my name is wanda she is disabled unable to work

Leave a Comment
Search by zip code
Nearby Rent Assistance
© 2008 - 2024 Rent Assistance
All Rights Reserved.