Sandy Springs, GA - 30068
(770) 552-4889
Community Action Center, Inc.

Financial Assistance CAC may be able to help if you are experiencing a crisis such as job loss, illness or divorce and need emergency financial assistance. CAC provides financial assistance to pay a portion of rent, mortgage or utility bills, or to help in other emergency situations such as fire or flood. Qualified clients may receive help with prescription medication or prescription glasses in emergency situations only. Frequency: Eligible clients may receive financial assistance once a year, level of assistance will depend on the client’s circumstances. Process: Clients receive a pledge for the amount of support CAC is able to provide.  In most cases, additional sources of funding may be necessary. Once the client has secured all necessary funds, the client will need to return to CAC to provide documentation that all funds have been pledged or secured. At that time, CAC will provide a check for payment to the appropriate business entity (landlord, utility company, etc.) Checks are not written to clients directly.

Community Action Center, Inc. Photos
Questions and Answers

Are you familiar with Community Action Center, Inc.? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

  • How do I get an application to qualify?

  • Can I get cash assistance quickly? How long does it take?

  • Are they still offering rent assistance here?

  • Can a person collecting unemployment can qualify to get rent assistance at this location?

  • What type of documentation do I need to apply for assistance?

  • Reply User   2019-02-07 22:18:45

    Hello, I’ve called and left numerous messages. I am in desperate need of help this month, as soon as possible. I am reaching out to ask if you could please help me. I am a waitress, and have only been able to work weekends since I,be had my daughter, who is 11 weeks old. I am a single mother who is desperate for help to pay my rent my Mon, Jan 11 to avoid eviction. I have half of my 1,000 rent, plus $100 late fee due. If you could offer any assistance, I would be grateful.

  • Reply User   2020-01-06 20:21:36

    Would love to see if you can help me with my rent. I am 2 yes 2 months behind. I have been out of work due to a virus that is on my brain. And have lost work. I have until the 14 to come up with my rent money. If I am able to receive help after I get my taxes back I should be able to stay on track. We have 14 year old daughter and this is the place she feels safe. We have until the 14th of January to get our rent paid. My husband has been out to on medical leave. So.we both have lost time off from work We have moved 4 times during her life. Forsyth County is home for us. Majors Rd in Cumming has been home for me ALL my 41 years of life. Look forward to hearing from someone email me if you need a contact number or any other information. Thanks, Amber Taylor

Leave a Comment
Search by zip code
Nearby Rent Assistance
© 2008 - 2024 Rent Assistance
All Rights Reserved.