Norcross, GA - 30071
(770) 263-8268
NorCross Cooperative Ministry

NorCross Cooperative Ministry provides limited financial assistance for rent, utilities and prescriptions.

(Children’s ID’s include Social Security Cards, Medicaid Cards, Birth Certificates, etc.) For Rental assistance, you MUST have a lease with your name on it. For Utility assistance, you MUST have a lease with your name on it and current utility bill with your name on it.

They only assist with electricity, gas and water bills. For Prescription assistance, you must provide a photo ID, current bill in your name and current prescription or prescription bottle with a refill.
(They cannot fill prescriptions for some controlled substance drugs.

Please Note: Photo ID’s are required for all adults in the household and ID’s for each child in the household must be presented at the time of service.

  • Reply User   2019-08-07 12:30:26

    Hello i was inquiring on what the process is for Rent assistance? And how do i apply?

  • Reply User   2020-03-30 13:07:57

    Hello how do I go about getting rental assistance

  • Reply User   2021-01-03 12:29:01

    I was injured on the Job and my rent is due along with other bills

  • Reply User   2021-02-20 06:47:14

    I can't find the application.

Leave a Comment
Search by zip code
Nearby Rent Assistance
© 2008 - 2021 Rent Assistance
All Rights Reserved.