Fayette Samaritans provides emergency financial assistance to prevent cut-offs of utilities and to prevent families and individuals from being evicted.
- Fayette Samaritans is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 12:00 Noon. They take our last client at 11:30 AM.
- Please arrive early to insure proper assistance.
- Clients must be a resident of Fayette County, Georgia to receive services.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Interviews are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Valid proof of Fayette County residency and a photo ID are required at the time of interview.
- If emergency financial services are needed, eviction notices and/or discontinue notices are necessary to receive assistance.
Documents to Bring:
- Valid Drivers License
- Social Security Cards for all menbers in the household.
- Current Utility Bill (to prove residency)
- Paycheck stub or other proof of income (including TANF, Disability, Medicare, Child Support, ect)